Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Got A Minute?

Oh my wow!

This is just about the firs time I've ha a moment and the drive to write a blog post. I hate that I can't write as much anymore. and I feel like it happened right as i was gaining steam in my writing! The problem is that before I was working part-time so i had a lot of free time! I got a full-time position now, and it's all day in front of the computer, so by the time I get home, I don't want to stare at the screen more! Blech. I need to get into a blogging routine, cuz I miss this, I really do.

oh there's been a lot going on in my life lately! I don't even know where to start!

Let's see, I ended my gym membership yesterday because I haven't had time, and I gave 24 Hour fitness about $120 for nothing the last 4 months. Grrr. Plus I have joined a soccer league and a social sports league! I would recommend looking up an adult social sports league in your area, they are so worth it! Great way to meet new people!

Still been going to that same bar, and you all would probably be very disappointed in me when it comes to SP...:-P

I was dating a few guys for a minute there as I think I mentioned before. I've hit my valley now though. Nothing on the horizon.

Oh, but I can you a little story about a secret admirer I had (have). Last week, I got this text message from someone. The name was in my phone, but I had no idea who it was, the name was not familiar. I thought maybe it was a guy I met a long time ago at a party or something. Anyway, the text says "You are a wonderful person, I wish I could be your man one day". Since the name didn't even ring a bell, I wasn't getting my hopes up. So I text back saying thank you, and asking who it was. They simply replied: "someone who thinks a lot of you". It was REALLY bugging me. So, I sat there racking my brain trying to figure out who this guy was.

OH.MY.GOD. It hit me like a horrible flash. IT WAS MY MECHANIC!!! FML. WHAT THE HELL?? He has a son in HIGH SCHOOL! Gawd!! I talk to him when I take my car in, but I though we were just being nice to each other!! I hate how life works. How come you can't just be nice when it comes to guys? How come the ones you're nice to but don't like end up liking you, but when you're nice to the ones you do like, they run away screaming?!? How the eff is that fair?!?!?

I'm so pissed about that! But fortunately, I had the best weekend EVER so despitethe rocky start, my weekend was amazing!

The highlight? My friend and I went karaoke-ing on Friday. We ended up getting a table right by the karaoke stage, and at one point they called up "Jimmy", I look and it's freaking JAMES MARSDEN! I was so smitten, he's sooo hot to me! Here are some pics I took with my phone:





Then after I finish freaking out over him singing (and quite well!) i look over and he's with the cast of Cougar Town! I LOVE that show! Courtney Cox and all the main guys from the show were there! It made sense cuz they film that show in the studio a couple of blocks away from where I live, which is also not far from this karaoke bar!

I sang I'm Gonna Be (500 miles) by The Proclaimers and I had people singing along with me and everything, it was fantastic! The rest of the weekend was crazy fun and random! I wish I had blogged about it when it happened:-P Maybe I'll back blog it one day for the posterity!

Also went to Vegas this weekend, which was a lot of fun. I got to hang out with some friends I don't hang out with nearly enough, and we had a blast! I'll have to post pics!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll try to get more on top of writing, responding and reading blogs!! Bear with me!

17 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you've been keeping busy! Good to have you back to blogging!

adrienne said...

I want to go to Vegas. :( Hopefully, I'll make it while I'm young not when I qualify for the senior discount.

Happy SITS Day.

Makeup Theory said...

Fun writing. I'm adding you to my blog roll!

Small Burst said...

I love that show cougar town! James Marsden is hot!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Stopping by from SITS!

Unknown said...

Sounds like LA is more fun than I originally thought!

Unknown said...

Wow, so exciting (the karaoke thing,not the mechanic thing, that's a bit creepy)!

Stopping by from SITS to say hi && Happy SITS feature day!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Sorry for the duplicate comment, something went wrong with Blogger :(

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Stopping in from SITS! I'm a So Cal girl, too, and am wondering if this was at the Brass Monkey...the last time I was there (ages ago), freaking John Mayer was there! I LOVE that place. : )

Joy@TPMG said...

It sounds like you had a great time. That's a little creepy about your mechanic. Have a great weekend!

Gilliauna said...

I can never decide if secret admirers are flattering or creepy. In this case I'd have to agree with JLW tho. A little on the creepy side.

It sounds like you've had a great time tho!

Tanya said...

I love Karaoke! Have you ever been to any in Korea town? If not, I highly suggest you check it out. They are a ton of fun, especially with a large group.

You know it's funny, after living in Brazil for 3 years with no TV I feel so out of the loop.
I don't even know that actor or show you are talking about. Maybe it doesn't help that I have a 1 year old that I chase around all day too, hence the fact of having zero time online anymore!

Enjoying your blog!

Happy SITS Day!

Tanya @ thelocal.com.br

Live.Love.Eat said...

I LOVE James Marsden!!!!!! So jealous....

Happy SITS day and congrats on being FB today.

Lifeofkaylen said...

I don't like that show AT ALL, but I love the idea of singing karoake with famous people!! That's very cool.

Danielle said...

OMG James Marsden is SUCH a cutie!!! And he can sing.. kill me now I need nothing more in my life :) (jk).

Sent from Sits but totally a new follower, looking forward to reading more!
Danielle

Sarah Ann said...

Cute blog!

I'm having a giveaway - check it out @ sarahannrogers.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Copyright

Bella.Pazzo.Vita. Copyright 2009. If there is an image in this blog that you own, contact me and I will remove it promptly, thank you!