Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Beginning!

Hello Out There!

If there is anyone even still out there. It's been almost 2 years to the day since my last blog post. Which makes me kinda sad.

Unfortunately with a full time job, my will to blog dwindled. Working on a computer all day, coming home and getting on the computer again was kinda the last thing I wanted to do.

I was let go from that very job at the beginning of this year. So I will start blogging again!

Some new things about me:

- Got a dog, her name is Pepper

- Went on my first cruise

- Visited New York for the first time in October

- Started playing football and kickball (So much fun!)

- Went Skydiving for the first time last year

Hmmm, kind of sad that there's not more of an update from the last two years...I'm sure more has happened than that, I just get stumped when I'm on the spot!

More to come!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Copyright

Bella.Pazzo.Vita. Copyright 2009. If there is an image in this blog that you own, contact me and I will remove it promptly, thank you!