Monday, January 19, 2009

Intro

My name is Genellyn. Gen, Nelly, Nellyn, G; I go by them all!

Born and raised in Los Angeles, CA, I am currently pursuing an acting career! I'm gonna post little bits of me and my road to stardom! There will be laughter, there will be tears, it's just gonna be a good time in general.

Here's a summary of me:

I homeschooled from first grade through high school (Ask me about it if you like!). I went on to college where I majored in International Business. I decided when I was quite young that acting was where I wanted to be. After graduating I took some "for now" jobs, but they all fell through, so I finally decided to put all of my energy into my dream and one true love of acting. It's a tough business! You get lazy when you actually live in LA, because you don't have to struggle as much as those who come out here with a buck and a dream. So now I'm buckling down and saying "Let's do this!"


I've never been in love, barely had a BF (that's a whole 'nother story as well). And I seem to attract the strangest and/or oldest guys in the world! I have plenty of crazy guy stories. They'll probably be spoken of in the future!

I'm also a writer. I haven't been published yet, but I'm working on it!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Copyright

Bella.Pazzo.Vita. Copyright 2009. If there is an image in this blog that you own, contact me and I will remove it promptly, thank you!